19 Keynote sessions
06 Skype sessions
02 Meet and Greet Sessions
SUBMIT PAPERS TO : email@example.com
The full text of the paper is to be limited to a maximum of 6-A4 size papers with double column including tables and figures typed in Times New Roman and single spacing. Paper must be typed using MS-Word (.doc or .docx format) only. Key words to be indexed below the abstract.
• Top / bottom / left / Right margin : 25mm.
• Abstract : 200-300 words
• Title : 16 point bold capital
• Affiliation : 12 point italics
• Text : 10 point
The paper must include name, full contact address and email of the corresponding authors. Authors are expected to submit the full length paper in softy copy and scanned copy of the copy right transfer form by E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Foreign authors in absentia can present their papers through skype subject to prior registration.
1. Entry into Technical sessions, Plenary sessions, Skype sessions, Special sessions
2. Conference Kit
3. Conference e-proceedings with ISBN Number
4. Participation Certificate
5. Refreshments and lunch during the days of the Conference
6. Optional Conference Dinner and cultural program
• Any PG student/Research Scholar/Industry personal/ faculty from Engineering streams as mentioned in the call for papers are eligible to register as delegates to attend the conference for two days.
• Delegate registration fee is Rs. 3000/- for two days.
• Last date for delegate registration is 25th January 2019.
• Entry into Technical sessions, Plenary sessions, Skype sessions, Special sessions, Meet and Greet sessions
• Conference Kit
• Participation Certificate
• Refreshments, Tea/Coffee and lunch during the days of the Conference
Only outstation authors are entitled to get 2nd class return railway fare traveling by shortest route.
Accommodation on twin sharing basis is available for outstation authors/delegates at our college Hostels at a nominal amount of Rs.1500 which is inclusive of breakfast, dinner and transportation from the hostel to the venue for both the days of the conference.
One day Hyderabad city tour is scheduled for outstation authors/delegates on 1st February 2019. Entry tickets where ever applicable, lunch & refreshments have to be borne by themselves. An exclusive AC coach along with travel guide is arranged for the city tour.